- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1 can creamy cherry frosting
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounce jar maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 package Gurley's Golden Recipe Chocolate Almond Bark
- 2 1/2 cups Gurley's Golden Recipe Chopped Pecans (toasted)
- Lightly toast chopped pecans by spreading evenly on a baking sheet and bake at 350 F for 5 minutes. Cool completely or refrigerate until needed.
- Combine powdered sugar, cherry frosting, butter, condensed milk, maraschino cherries and vanilla; mix well and chill for several hours. Form into balls. Melt chocolate almond bark according to directions and stir in Gurley's toasted pecans. Dip balls in melted mixture. Set on waxed paper until set.
All Rights Reserved [cy] Gurley's Foods