Chippy Dippy Bars (7-Layer Bars)
The simplest no mess recipe for bars everyone will love. Nothing to clean up except your measuring cups!
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup Gurley’s Flake Coconut
- 1 ½ cups Gurley’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Butterscotch Chips
- ½ cup Gurley’s Chopped Walnuts
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour butter into a 9” x 13” pan and tilt to each side so butter covers bottom.
- Place ingredients by layer in order shown. Do not stir.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool and cut into bars.