Cinnamon Roasted Pecans
This simple cinnamon pecan recipe has some big fans at Gurley’s. We sure you and your loved ones will quickly become fans, too!
- 3 bags Gurley’s Pecan Halves (about 3 ½ cups)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250° F.
- Lightly spray or grease a large baking sheet.
- In medium bowl, lightly beat egg white until frothy.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add pecans and stir well.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugars, salt and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture over pecans and gently fold until evenly coated.
- Spread coated pecans onto baking sheet to an even layer.
- Place sheet in oven for one hour shaking every 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.