Mixed Nut Bars
Simple to make and an outstanding bar to share.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. butter, cold
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 can Gurley's Deluxe Mixed Nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and salt.
- Cut in 1/2 of the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into greased 9 x 13" pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While baking, melt butterscotch chips and remaining butter. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in corn syrup.
- Sprinkle nuts evenly over baked crust and top with butterscotch mixture.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool on rack before cutting into bars.